Fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) is one of the strongest, most durable building materials available today. It’s nonconductive, dimensionally stable and extremely low maintenance. It offers the strength of steel at a fraction of the weight for efficient transportation and installation. And unlike traditional materials like wood, steel and aluminum, FRP won’t rust, corrode, warp, rot, decay or attract insect damage — so it’s ideal for harsh environments.
In short, it’s a different way to solve your design challenges — one that can reduce costs and improve long-term performance. To maximize these benefits, however, it’s best to design with the properties of FRP in mind from the start. Our engineers and fabricators can help, so contact us with your questions.
Features of PROForms®
- Corrosion resistant. Won’t rot, rust or corrode.
- Strong yet lightweight. Helps save on transportation.
- Virtually maintenance-free. Durable and weather-resistant for a longer life cycle.
- Fire-retardant and nonconductive. Helps create a safer environment.
- Dimensionally stable. Won’t shrink, swell, warp or bow.
- Highly consistent. Strength, appearance and quality are the same from piece to piece.
- Easy to fabricate and install. FRP can be cut, drilled and assembled with standard tools.
- Non-leaching. Does not require environmentally hazardous preservatives.
- Fast turnaround. Most in-stock orders are shipped within the next business day.
- Made in U.S.A.
PROForms® is offered in three systems designed for different environments and applications.
quanto emagrecer com xenical
how to write photoshop actions
go to link
go to link
how to get my homework done for pay
cause and effect essay topics for kids
azithromycin over the counter usa
buy already written essays online
essay examination days
viagra vendita online
national service training programme essay
buy cialis cheap
homework help san francisco
viagra side efects
research proposal cover letterВ
short essay on diwali festival in marathi language
how to write law essays
anything increase cialis effectiveness
STD – Standard Non Fire Retardant Polyester
A general-purpose isophthalic polyester resin system with a UV inhibitor, offering good corrosion resistance. Color: Olive Green
FR – Fire Retardant Polyester
A general-purpose fire-retardant isophthalic resin system with a UV inhibitor, offering good corrosion resistance. Colors: Dark Gray and Yellow
VE – Vinylester Fire Retardant
A premium vinylester resin system with a UV inhibitor. It’s fire retardant and highly corrosion resistant. Colors: Beige and Yellow