G.E.M. Going the Extra Mile is an achievement given to a Peabody Team Member for exceptional contributions to the company’s success having gone above and beyond to help fellow Team Members meet and exceed work expectations. All Peabody Team Members have an opportunity to nominate another Team Member for the award. It is a monthly award.
Nominated by his fellow Peabody Team Members – Congratulations to Tim Booher who is our FRP Customer Service Team Member, on being December 2018 G.E.M. Winner!
Here are some of the comments we received on him from his fellow Team Members for G.E.M. Going the Extra Mile:
- Tim is doing a great job revamping the Fiberglass division.
- He has a lot of pressures on him and he is able to balance the demands of multiple people, which is no easy task.
- Tim has brought on repeatable fiberglass projects which will help stabilize demand in that department.
- Tim went beyond going the extra mile traveling while we were having our Christmas Party.
- I have asked for help on several projects and Tim has always helped without reservations.