Peabody Engineering has a full service custom design and fabrication department that can design and build a custom product to your specifications. Many applications require precise design parameters that fall outside of our standard offering. In these cases, we have the ability to fabricate a system for you using our wide range of materials, including Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PVDF, Fiberglass and Steel materials.
We offer engineering, CAD and specification services for a wide range of applications.
Our highly trained staff of plastic, fiberglass and steel fabricators can produce a product that will fit the most demanding applications. Some of the technologies we offer in our custom fabrication department are;
- Thermopneumatic welding (purified air or nitrogen)
- Thermal Fusion
- Fiberglass fabrication
- Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel fabrication
- Custom machining
- Rotational Mold Making and part production
We can produce a wide array of specialty products to suit many applications, including;
- Fluoropolymer lining and coating (good for tanks, pumps, mixers, pipes and a host of other products
- Engineered Seismic and Wind restraint systems
- Fiberglass platforms, ladders, stairs and equipment support systems
- High Temperature Fiberglass overwrap for temperatures to 180 degrees Fahrenheit (polyethylene tanks)
- Armor-Shield Overwrap for tanks in extreme service applications
- Custom Dual-containment tank systems
- Methane Gas Recovery products; including condensate dropout tanks, collection sumps and storage tanks
- Custom built fiberglass architectural facades, planter liners, work benches, movie props, etc.
- Skid mounted filtration and pump systems
- Automatic pump lift stations
- Other customized OEM solutions
Do you have a special requirement for a custom rotationally-molded product or tank? Supply basic information below and a customer service rep will reach out to you to help you find a solution.