PCS – Pump Containment Enclosures product line is ideal for protecting the environment and your workers from injuries due to spilled or spraying chemicals. Pump Spill Containment Enclosure is great in outdoor applications for keeping your pumps out of the sun and weather. Polyethylene (LDPE) material allows for a wide chemical compatibility and is corrosion resistant.
- Specifically designed to safely contain leaks and discharges from pumps, meters and tubing.
- Insures Best Practices by reducing risk of injured workers from chemical spray by leaking pumps and meters.
- Minimizes the chance of environmental contamination from hazardous chemical discharges.
- Built-in sump safely collects spilled chemicals and bottom drain allows for easy return to tank.
- Enclosure cover protects pumps and meters from weather and the elements.
- Standard angle brackets for wall or deck mounting.
- Security Bolt Kit available to prevent unauthorized access.
PCS – Pump Containment Enclosures are available standard in blue or natural (custom colors available by special request). Custom company graphics can be added for increased brand awareness.
The Pump Turtle is a pump containment enclosure designed to keep your products safe and secure in field or in-plant chemical applications. This cost-effective enclosure holds a single chemical metering pump and is constructed of UV stabilized and chemical-resistant linear polyethylene for longevity in harsh chemical and weather environments.